Sunday 15 October 2017

Introducing... Organic Wishes

Hey & Happy Sunday!

I look forward to seeing any of you that might be attending Stamp Magic in Doncaster today :)

Anyway, let's get back to the October 2017 product release and introduce the final clear stamp set.  If you have missed days 1 - 4 you can catch up HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!

Today's clear stamp set was inspired by some doodles that DT member Lindsey sent me and I got to working and Organic Wishes was born...




This set features a selection of modern seed heads and wishes sentiments. It is designed in a similar style to Originally Organic and Originally Organic Additions as well as having small features found in Uniko Style and Natures Treasures




The double stem stamp from the set comes as two vertical lines, but I have designed it so that they can be easily bent to angle them in your desired direction, like I have to the right on my card. I've done some simple masking and ink blending to create a Autumn inspired ombré background. The sentiment is one from the set.

That's all from me here, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Izzy



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has, along with all the clear stamps and other products being released tomorrow?!

I hope you will join us again tomorrow as we have our traditional Design Team Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY! Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on this new clear stamp :)

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Bev! Love this design as it is so dreamy and I cannot wait to see what the other designers have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a versatile stamp.
    Simple but so pretty.
    thanks for having the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of this set! Awesome samples yet again! I am looking forward to the hop tomorrow and to see all the stamp sets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, pretty! Love how the seed heads are blowing on the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love this simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean and striking colour combo Bev and a wonderful stamp set! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated