Wednesday 6 September 2017

Introducing... Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots and Simply Said Blocks

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the September product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 5 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

Today, myself and my AWESOME Design Team are introducing TWO clear stamp sets, Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots and Simply Said Blocks. These two sets have so many fun possibilities and can be used and paired with all sorts of stamps and paper crafting goodies.

Firstly here is a look at Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots...




This is such a fun Background Block and this idea on how to use it was born whilst designing it! Having a stamping tool like the MISTI is perfect for this technique and many others. Because if you happen to not get a good impression first time round, you can go back ink/colour again and when you stamp it'll be positioned perfectly.




For this card I used a selection of Stampin' Up! markers from the brights collection. I then randomly coloured the polka dots direct onto the stamp. When I had finished colouring them, I 'huffed' across the stamp to moisten the ink and stamped. It was then the perfect backdrop for some sparkly balloons from Balloon Bash and a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks, which leads me on perfectly to my next introduction.

Simply Said Blocks...




This is a fun addition to the Simply Said series of clear stamps and I have included some of my favourite sentiments and a few new ones along with a 'empty' block and a fun accent stamp, both used on this card. 




On this card I have used the 'empty' block to create a fun pastel rainbow style background, purposefully stamping it wonky for interest and fun. The 'Hello Sweet Friend' is from Simply Said, to show how they can be paired with this new addition.


That's all from me here, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley




CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Izzy



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the three others we are introducing this week will be available HERE for you to purchase on Saturday 9th September at 9am GMT.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 3rd - 5th September, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 6th - 8th September, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 9th September 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these new clear stamp sets :)

Hugs

18 comments:

  1. Love the confetti style dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great release, I love the blocks/stripey card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun backgrounds, Bev. I can imagine the thrill you must have felt when you put your new stamp to the test to see if you could create the vision you had in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards Bev! I like the rainbow dots, and how you did the stripes on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. it's like confetti..such a cheer it brings to the background! Lovely cards and they shows so many variations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you've done it again! So inspired by your use of multi colours with both sets - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! ... that's two sets on my shopping list!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the dots bg and coolidea to use blocks for sentiments ! Both your cards are Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both sets are great for building one's own design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous cards Bev ! I really love your multicoloured dots, they make such a beautiful and festive background for the balloons ! And what a clever idea your striped card ! You do "inspire me" !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and these new stamps look fabulous, Can't wait to see the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a pretty cool first introduction day because this is a very versatile combo of stamps. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the multi colour polka dots! I do like the wonky coloured strips too - lovely inspiration - I'll have to remember that x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the confetti look of the
    dots.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for *not* asking us to choose a favourite between the happy confetti and simply charming stripes! Can't...they're both fantastic!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think they are great cards. Really lovely multi-coloured polka dots! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated