Tuesday 5 September 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #239 Colours

Hey & Hello September!

Where was and did the little bit of summer we had go? Sometimes in the UK we are lucky and we get an 'Indian Summer' in September, but not this year. We are in full Autumn weather today, with rain, wind and more rain!

Anyway, enough of that how about a fresh new month of challenges over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This month Fiona is our hostess and. Kicking the month off Fiona has this wonderful colour combo HERE to inspire your creativity...




Here is what I came up with...




I knew I wanted to make a fall inspired card and use leaves, so I reached for Natures Treasures II (back in stock on Sept 18th) and paired it with a 'Thanks' sentiment from the September Release, which you will see more of tomorrow ;)

My layout was inspired by the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below, such a fun sketch :)




I used the Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke to stamp the leaves and fussy cut them out. The sentiment is stamped and foam mounted onto a white card base. I then just placed the leaves to represent the sketch and just adhered them with DST. I've then mounted the panel onto a Fresh Fig card base.




That's all from me today using the sketch, but if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love to use leaves and now the weather has turned, your card is very in keeping with Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - so glad you don't mind a bit of fussy cutting. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Bev! Love the mix of open and solid images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamps you chose work perfectly with that sketch! I love the swirls of leaves. Fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your cards but I have to say this is one of my favourites ever - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated