Tuesday 17 January 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #206

Hey!

It's Tuesday, which means it is time for another CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. Don't these weeks go fast?! Anyway, Karen is our hostess for the January challenges and has another fun colour challenge HERE and seen below. 




We've used Stampin' Up colour names for reference; however, you may use any companies' products for your cards as long as you match our colours as closely as possible. You may also use neutral colours (white, cream, kraft, brown, grey, or black) for card layers, sentiments, and image outlines. However, in order to be considered for our weekly winners, you must not use any other colours.

Don't forget to create a CAS 'Clean & Simple' card for the challenge to be considered as a winner for the challenge!

This is what I came up with using the colours...




With two pinky colours I opted for a floral card and Beautiful Blooms I clear stamp set was still on my desk. This set is getting a whole lotta love at the minute as the Uniko Design Team & I have revisited it HERE. There is a blog hop and GIVEAWAY too, so be sure to check it out ;)




I used my MISTI tool to stamp the smaller of the blooms in Watermelon Wonder onto the matching die cut. The sentiment is from the Uniko retired clear stamp set Strike A Pose! and I added a couple of Stampin' Up! Flirty Flamingo enamel dots to accentuate the finished design. The layout of my card is using the CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch seen HERE and below. 





Be sure to check out all the Design Team inspiration HERE on the CAS Colours & Sketches blog and I hope to see you in the gallery :) Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, January 23, 2017

Hugs



8 comments:

  1. Soft, pretty and so deliciously CAS, Bev ... just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you used the colors; wonderfully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Jane ! Your card is just like I love them : CAS and so beautiful and the combo of colours is just gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing and inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS loveliness! Perfect stamp for the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty use of our challenge colors - and a super take on the sketch you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Bev! I love the way you layered the sentiment over the flower and your use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated