Friday 7 October 2016

A Card a Day...

Hey!

I'm challenging myself to make at least one card a day to keep the blues away! After a release and huge 'planning' event such as my recent trip to Happy Stampers Festival, I always hit a little low and lull when it comes to creating. This time I am challenging myself to not let that happen and keep the momentum going!

So last night I set about making this card...




I saw the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below and knew it would work wonderfully with the NEW Originally Organic clear stamp set due back in stock early next week, but available for backorder!




I treated myself to another Mini Distress Ink collection and as I've not done any ink blending for a while decided to give it a whirl for the sketch. I combined Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry for the panel.




I kept to no fuss black stamping and a simple thank you sentiment, I need a few thank you cards, so this will do nicely! 

After making this card I decided to make another using the same sketch and stamp set...




This time I used Crushed Olive and the other large swirly foliage stamp, this time stamping in SU! Chocolate Chip ink.




Ok, that's all from me today I hope to be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today.


Supplies:
Ink: Mini Distress Inks Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry. VersaFine Onyx Black and SU! Chocolate Chip
Card: SU! Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Clarity Stencil Brushes

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love that swirly stamp. 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a card a day to take the blues away... ask me!
    Love this Bev! Thanks for using our sketch in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely gorgeous! Love the pretty colours you've used too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you to try and get on in the flow and creative spirit! Beautiful cards (as ever!) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are both beautiful, but that orange is especially eye-catching! Great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love both cards and your crisp, clean take on CTS #193!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated