Wednesday 4 September 2013

[Uniko Studio Challenge] Challenge No. 2 - Reminder


You may not know but I was one lucky girl to be chosen as the first Uniko Challenge winner.  As part of my "reward", a guest DT spot for challenge #2.  This month it is a sketch, love the simplicity, but also the flexibility. 

USC%232sketch.jpg

I don't seem to be able to get the whole grey, black, red and white colour scheme out of my head, possibly because I am in great need of masculine type cards, but, and this maybe a bit weird, but I wouldn't be adverse to receiving something along these lines.  

DSC02527.JPG

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white
Stamps - Background Builders: Round In Circles, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Ink - Memento London Fog;  Versafine Onyx Black;  SU Real Red, Going Grey
SU 1 1/4" punch
Gems - Kaisercraft, My Minds Eye Lush

The Challenge Rules:
  • You have until August 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below
  • Winners will be announced by August 17th
  • Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge 
  • If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for our first challenge use "USC1"
  • Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
The Prizes!
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight
We hope this is going to be fun. We sure are excited about this new feature on the blog and hope you will play along and spread the Uniko Studio Love!!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Cassandra! I wouldn't mind receiving a card like this, either! It's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, can see why you won last time! Can see a card lift coming up for me. (I know you can have a scrap lift where you more or less copy a layout you like, so imagine there must be such a thing as a card lift.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I managed to miss the deadline for this, but here's my card anyway! http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/all-that-glitters.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Cassie's card! great job guesting Cassandra!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated