Saturday 10 August 2013

Introducing...Designer Dies Graphic Flowers from Time

Hey & Happy Weekend!

Today is the last product introduction which is FABulous news as it means tomorrow you will get to see all the NEW products in full and also purchase them HERE on the website! As usual we will have our traditional Design Team & Guest Designer Blog Hop where one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE release.

Anyway, lets get to our product introduction! Today I get to introduce you to the long awaited Designer Dies to match the 3 graphic flowers from Today, Tomorrow & Always Time - Yay! No more fussy cutting out those beauties!

I've a couple of cards to show you today...




This first one is super simple & uses the large solid graphic flower die layered with the detailed large graphic flower die. The sentiment is also from the Time set also.




My next card uses all 3 solid graphic flower dies to create a layered die cut window effect, something I've seen around but I don't think I've ever actually done until now...




I used the current ColourQ challenge colours for my card seen HERE and below, however I had to substitute Soft Sky for Pool Party as I don't have that colour yet! 




I added some leaf clusters from Natures Treasures 1 and a mixed sentiment from Time & All Occasion Sentiments #3 and a simple button to the centre.




That's all from me today, but I know that the team have whipped up some awesomely fabulous projects too using the new dies...


Guest Designer

Ardyth



I hope you've enjoyed today's product introduction which wraps up the product intros up for the August Release! 

I'd LOVE to know what your favourite product of this release has been from the introductions you've seen. I will be announcing the mystery prize winners tomorrow on the blog along with revealing all the products in full which will be available HERE to purchase from 9 am GMT. Don't forget to use the FREE Worldwide Shipping code  FREESHIPPING on orders over £50! If you do however forget & your order qualifies, I will refund postage! 

Thank you for stopping by, all your support & comments in the lead up to this release they are truly appreciated :)

Supplies:
Happy Birthday
Card Stock: White from stash. PTI Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores & Dark Chocolate
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Graphic Flowers From Time

Hello Friend
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Pool Party, Night Of Navy & Calypso Coral
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, Natures Treasures 1 & All Occasion Sentiments #3
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Graphic Flowers From Time. Foam Adhesive

12 comments:

  1. FABULOUS dies and FABULOUS cards Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh now I see these dies I think I will need to buy them. Think. Either these dies or flower power2 is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I am loving the dies... very excited about those! Looks like a fabulous release all-around! Can't wait to see it all tomorrow!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dies are fab, but so are the stamps. Hard to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Bev! I love these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards to showcase the new dies! Favourite from the release: allll!! Truly, the dies look amazing, as does Flower power 2! Looking forward to seeing what you and the DT have in store for tomorrow!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! love the simplicity and the bold colors x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card over on the challenge and had to stop by and check it out further...love it...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards! I'm loving the supersized sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layering is great. The bright/bold colours are very effective. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore those little center points, wood and button alike! what a great way to add focal point without much fuss. great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated