Tuesday 2 July 2013

Winner & a card...

Hey!

I'm back today to announce the WINNER of the BIG June Release Design Team Blog Hop, thank you to everyone who hopped along with us and took the time to leave such lovely comments. They are all truly appreciated by me & the team.

So, without further ado the winning comment number is...




Which is Lou who commented on Guest Designer Jen Nelson's blog...

Blogger Lou said...
Hi! love this card Jen,so pretty too.
hugs Lou.xx
30 June 2013 08:49


CONGRATS Lou, send me an email with your mailing address to beverley(at)unikostudio(dot)com and I will get your prize mailed out to you!

I've also got a card to share today that I made this morning...




I was having a tidy out and came across this wide Pink Pirouette ribbon in my stash that I had forgotten I had and it reminded me of the beautiful Play Date Cafe challenge colours again seen HERE and below!




I decided to keep the card sentiment free so that I can use it for any occasion which may arise, a stack of those sorts of cards always comes in handy.





That's all from me today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then THANK YOU for stopping by today.

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Raspberry Fizz, White from stash
Ink: SU! Orchid Opulence, Going Grey
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms
Accessories: Foam Adhesive, SU! Pink Pirouette Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lou.

    Lovely card Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated