Tuesday 23 July 2013

Thinking Of You...

Hey!

It seems ages since I last posted here on the blog, I know I popped in briefly with a card for the NEW Uniko Studio Challenge HERE, but I have been lacking in mojo to create. I'm super grateful for my FABulous DT have kept things going for me here on the blog. Thanks to Amber's post HERE and Gayatri's post HERE.

Anyway, I finally found a little mojo to create this card...




I managed to squeeze 3 challenges into this CAS Thinking Of You card! I wanted to let you the readers know that whatever I may be up to, I am always thinking of you all :)




The 3 challenges I used were the current Retro Sketches sketch seen HERE and below. The current Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below and the current Addicted to CAS challenge HERE which is Glitter! 








I hope I have inspired you a little today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share. It's all a buzz here in the UK as we wait for the exciting news of the arrival of the Royal Baby, AND I am beyond excited for my upcoming holiday & WEDDING! It's only 39 days now till we fly to the USA and if I'm like this now, I dread to think how I will be nearer the time! Haha! 

Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by :)
Supplies:
Card Stock: White from Stash, SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzaz. PTI Fine Linen
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms, Flower Power #1
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. Corner Chomper

8 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley, this is beautiful, I love your glittery flowers, so pretty and a great combination of all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card for the challenges! love the glitter, the layers and lovely CAS design! congrats on your upcoming marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! love that bit of sparkle on the flower and leaves wish I'd thought of doing that! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Beverley. Love the addition of the glitter on the flower and leaves. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card-your flower is gorgeous in this colourway and i like the added glitter to finish.Great take on the challenges.
    Thank you for stopping by my little Blog to say hello-and for taking the time to leave a comment,i appreciate it:)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely inspiring Bev - a gorgeous card. Love the flower and leaf glittering. This would work beautifully as a Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Really loving the big blooms...and all that glitter: stunning!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch and the colours and Glitter- clever! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated