Saturday 25 May 2013

Super FREE Saturday - Simple Bloom

Hey!

I'm SO glad you stopped by the blog today as I've a little Bank Holiday treat in store for you all :) Yep, it's time for another Super FREE Saturday...




This Super FREE Saturday collection is called Simple Bloom and it can be downloaded for FREE via the Uniko Studio website HERE. Simply register if you haven't already and download the file - easy! 

This digital collection contains one Simple Bloom image and one sentiment which come as a PNG file and as a Photoshop Brush. Plus 3 digital patterned papers which can be printed both A4 and US letter size.

How about a card showing you how I've used the collection...




I clustered a trio of blooms in the lower left of my document in Photoshop, added the sentiment and printed it out. I then used my Prisma Colour pencils and Gamsol to colour them in before trimming and mounting. 




If you download the collection and use it I'd LOVE to see your projects, why not upload them to the Uniko Studio Flickr Group HERE or send me a link to your project on your blog or you can even email me a photo! 

That's all from me this morning, I'll be back later today with another SFS card to share with you all. Enjoy!

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories: Uniko Studio Super FREE Saturday, Prisma Colour Pencils, Gamsol

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and papers Bev, love your fab card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Fab card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beverley these are really beautiful! Your cards are stunning too~

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated