Wednesday 27 February 2013

Holes are trendy?

Hey!

Happy Wednesday! Happy half way to the weekend - whoop! 

Today, we're trending on the blog. Would you believe holes on your paper crafts are trendy?! Yep, good old paper piercing is back, so grab your sharp pokey tool and mat and get piercing! 

DT member Amber got me noticing this trend more when she did her February Release post HERE. It also just so happens that it is the current challenge over on Less Is More HERE, so I had to have a lil go myself and created this lil card...




It's those BRIGHT Butterflies again! Haha! I started out by using Ambers technique of paper piercing round a Sizzix Framelits Flower Die, I then stamped and fussy cut out the butterfly (SO can't wait for those dies to arrive!) I then popped it up using foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment and butterfly trail.




That's all from me today, kinda short & sweet! I'm out of the studio today doing some market research in York and also visiting my friend from Uni and while I am there I thought I'd pop into a few wedding dress shops to look at some dresses and book some fittings, time is ticking towards the BIG day and I haven't sorted my dress!!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Berry Sorbet
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies, FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Piercing Tool, Foam Adhesive & Rhinestone

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Beverley.......Looks like you had fun with that 'sharp pokey tool' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Beverley, it looks like you enjoyed our challenge this week.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverley this is fab... love the trail around the butterfly

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated