Monday 26 November 2012

Operation Christmas!

Hey!

I'm here & dry just about it's been the wettest rainiest few day's here in the North East of England & there is MORE to come. We're luckier than some in the UK as more than 800 homes in the South West have been flooded and I am sure the count will go up across the UK tomorrow. 

So, with all the rain today Operation Christmas has begun in Uniko Studio, now that the November release is done it's time to whip up many a Christmas card, project and decoration! I've also got a Demo Day & Class to prepare for this Saturday & Designers Marketplace in just under 3 weeks, so it's busy busy busy! 

I created this super CAS Christmas card this evening...




I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch HERE and seen below for the layout of my card and used some NEW Uniko Studio products! I created a larger Christmas Tree using the 'lil tree stamp from Label Love: Christmas & the sentiment is also from that set too. 




The patterned paper is from Eclectic Mix Christmas digital download & the Rhinestones are some old a.muse twinkle stickers I had in my stash. I've a few different colours of the twinkle stickers so I can see a little set of these cards happening once I've finished this post! 




That's all from me today, but I will be back again tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: SU! Garden Green & WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Garden Green & Real Red
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Christmas
Accessories: Uniko Studio Eclectic Mix Christmas Digital Patterned Paper Collection. a.muse twinkle stickers & Foam Adhesive.

3 comments:

  1. I so love this clean and graphic tree. The cheerful polka dot strip is a perfect accent. So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated