Sunday 16 September 2012

CeLeBrAtInG a Winner!

Hey!

Wow! What a release yesterday, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after visiting all of my DT blogs after admiring all their wonderful creations. I'll be back later today with a few more projects to share using some of the products released yesterday, but for now I thought I'd pop by to announce the WINNER of the Celebrating 15,000 hits blog candy HERE.

Drumroll please ... and the winner is ...



Number 13 which is ISHA! If you can drop me an email Isha with your postal address and choice of stamp set I'll get all your goodies on their way to you! 

See you in a little bit with some projects!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. #13 lucky for you,congrats Isha! Woohoo for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks for picking my name. Will write to you soon Beverley :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated