Saturday 7 July 2012

Only today...

Hey!

Only today to wait & then the Sneak Peeks start! Yep, you heard me right this TIME tomorrow you will be getting the first sneak peeks at whats to come from Uniko Studio. Until then I have a card to share with you all ...




As I'm feeling Patriotic & supporting the British drivers at the British Formula 1 GP this weekend I decided to make another card using the ColourQ colours HERE. This time I used the current Clean & Simple sketch HERE

Looking at the card now it's on the screen there might be just a lil bit too much white space & I maybe should have used some of the bigger doilies from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time. This card also fits nicely into the Moxie FAB Thankyou Card Challenge, check it out HERE.

Thats all from me today, be sure to stop on by tomorrow for the first of the Sneak Peeks!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Simply so beautiful! I really like the thin trim of dark blue and the vibrant splash of red and coral! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated