Friday 13 July 2012

2 Little Words...

Hey!

Happy Friday to you all. 

I'm back today to share a couple of cards that have 2 little words on them ... Thank You. When I was little my Mum used to make me & my brother write Thank You letters to everyone who sent us a Birthday or Christmas present & also if we ever got money of our Nana or Great Aunts. We used to think it such a chore to write them, but now I love making, writing & sending Thank You cards! 

So I made a couple using the NEW Pure Florals: Gerbera clear stamp set ...




This first card was SO quick & easy to make you could soon whip up a batch of these. I used some Making Memories Ledger DP and simply stamped the Gerbera outline & sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I matted the ledger panel with some white CS before adhering the panel to the card base using foam adhesive.




For this next card I used one of the solid Gerberas and the largest solid leaf. For the flower I used the Rock 'N' Roll technique using Autumn Rose & Raspberry Fizz ink from PTI. The leaves are just one solid green colour & I can't remember what colour I used! 

The card started out with a white CS base & then I cut a panel of Autumn Rose CS 1.5 cm smaller than the white card base front. I then trimmed the panel so I had a large top piece and small bottom piece. After adhering the panels to the card base I stamped the sentiment & layered the leaves & flower using foam adhesive to adhere the flower. 

These two cards fit perfectly into the Moxie FAB World Thank You card challenge HERE. Thats all from me today, THANK YOU for stopping by.

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Bev, great CAS designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated