Monday 18 June 2012

Felt Flower

Good Monday Morning!

I hope you all had a good weekend. I'm back to start the week with a colourful little card ...




For todays card I used the current challenge colours over at The Play Date Cafe HERE. This is a colour combo I have used a lot but not on cards, I have made many a iPhone case & felt brooch using these colours! I used Background Builders Lattice to create the stamped panel & the sentiment is from Time. I couldn't resist adding a felt flower embellishment & button to finish the card off! 

Here is The Play Date Cafe inspiration photo ...




And here is a little close up of the felt flower ...




That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share. It's a busy time here at Uniko Studio with lots of exciting things happening, be sure to keep stopping by to see what they are! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What precision? Great stamping, Bev! And love the layout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev, beautiful translation of our colours. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this birthday card, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and neat! love it! Thanks for sharing your creative goodness with us at The Play Date Cafe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated